Now thru November 5, 2021
Bucky Books are $35.00/each
● Checks payable to SPBB (Sun Prairie Band Boosters)
● $11.25 will be credited to the student’s individual band ledger.
For every 5 books sold, receive 6th book FREE! (You can either keep the book for yourself or sell it and receive the full $35.00 credit to your ledger).
❖ All money & unsold Bucky Books must be returned to band teachers or Shana Geidl by Nov. 5th
❖ All money & checks must be in SEALED envelope with student’s name and school ID Number on it.
❖ Please make checks payable to SPBB (Sun Prairie Band Boosters)
❖ All books must be returned intact and without damage. If damaged, the family will pay for the cost of the book.
SPBB Contact Chairperson:
Shana Geidl, 608-886-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Prairie Band Boosters Student Ledger Usage Guidelines:
1. Ledger balances can be found on CHARMS charmsoffice.com
2. Ledgers are to be used within the fiscal year they are earned, no later than August 1st of the preceding school year.
3. All Student Ledger funds not used within the fiscal year, are transferred to SPBB General Fund on August 1 of following fiscal year.
4. Requests for use of Student Ledgers for below items require a 2 week notice to the treasurer (email@example.com) in order to properly process the information and write a check, unless otherwise noted.
5. All field trip requests must have a printed statement from CHARMS showing the student’s balance and the amount you would like to use from the ledger. Please staple this statement to the permission slip.