Questions? Please contact:
Interested in being a part of Sun Prairie Honor Bands?
Check back here Spring 2017 for information on next year's Band.
Tonight's Concert will be LIVE WEBCAST!!
This concert will be webcast - go HERE & join with Livestream.com
1.Click JOIN WITH EMAIL (or Facebook)
2. You will receive an email - follow instructions within email
3. Once you re-login to site, search for Sun Prairie Honors Band
4. Select Event and you'll be all set!!
Sun Prairie Honors Bands
The Sun Prairie Honors Bands include two ensembles, one for 7th & 8th grade students and another ensemble for 9th & 10th grade students. The date for the festival is November 19, 2016. For information about the schedule and audition procedures please click on this link
Looking for audition materials? Find the ensemble for your grade. Click on your instrument listed under the ensemble for which you plan to audition and you will be taken to the audition materials.
How do I audition/apply?
1. Download/print the information at the link above (Sun Prairie Honors Bands Information) and
review the information, dates, and audition process.
2. Print the audition excerpts for your grade and instrument from the links above (e.g. 8th grade -
3. Prepare the excerpts and record your performance (recording options include using Garage Band,
Smartmusic, Charms, Audacity (free download), or Recorder Plus HD (free at I Tunes). Label your MP3 recordings with first name.last name.instrument (e.g. Jim.Smith.oboe). Please submit one
recording/track that includes all audition excerpts.
4. Complete and submit the "Google Form" in the column to the Registration Page and email your audition recording to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on October 19.