Prairie View Middle School Private Lesson Teachers
Flute Teacher - Iva Ugrcic; firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 695-3442
Clarinet Teacher - Emily Borley, email@example.com, (920) 412-3246
Trumpet Teacher - Jessica Jensen; firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 810-3055
Trombone, Euphonium, & Tuba Teacher - Mark Davison; email@example.com
Lessons for the week of Oct. 3 and Oct. 10 will take place on Monday. After that all other lessons will be on Wednesday. Special scheduling accommodations will be handled on an individual basis. Please contact Mr. Davison to discuss these options.
Percussion Teacher - Andrew Baldwin; firstname.lastname@example.org, (262) 903-8856
Lesson Length, Location, and Time:
Lessons take place one day per week in the music wing at Prairie View Middle School. Lessons will be on Wednesdays for all instruments with spots beginning at 3:00 pm and ending at 5:00 pm. Lessons will be either 20 or 30 minutes long. Families will select their lesson slot by communicating with the private teacher. Lessons will take place on the following dates:
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16, 30
December 7, 21
Januar 4, 11
February 1, 8, 15, 22
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
April 5, 19, 26
May 3, 10
Lessons are $16 per 20 minute lesson and $24 per 30 minute lesson. The tuition fee ($224.00 for 20 minutes or $336.00 for 30 minutes) for each semester includes the cost of 14 lessons and can be paid in one payment at the beginning of the semester OR you may pay for lessons monthly (you will be invoiced for 4 equal payments of $56 for 20 minute lessons or $84 for 30 minute lessons). Families are asked to commit to a semester of lessons. No refund can be made for missed lessons. Thirty day written notice is required for withdrawal from program. Thank you for your cooperation as these policies assist us in securing highly qualified instructors for your student.
Possible solutions for a conflict with a lesson time
1. Swap lesson times with another student
2. Schedule an extended lesson (two lessons in one) the last lesson of the evening
3. Send a recording of your progress to your teacher and they can provide written feedback for you during your lesson time.
What students and parents can expect in private lessons
1. A curriculum of instruction encompassing the unique needs of individual instruments and students
2. Students should prepare for lessons with consistent practice
3. Students may need supplemental method books or solo materials for private study
4. Private teachers will communicate with families in the event of an emergency that requires rescheduling lessons
5. Please communicate with private teachers in the event of illness or emergency (please communicate with lesson teacher 24 hours in advance)
Participants in the Sun Prairie Band Booster Lesson Academy agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Sun Prairie Band Boosters and Sun Prairie Area School District from all claims, demands, causes of action, judgments and liabilities of whatever kind arising out of or in connection with or concerning this agreement or by and between Licensee and District.